Loads of Love,
Loads of Love,
NATURE IS OUR TEACHER….as explained in Srimadh Bhaghavatam Canto 11, Chapter 8..
Guru Dattatreya is considered as the greatest teacher ever. Once when a King asked him who his teacher was, he replied he had 24 teachers. When asked to elaborate, he told 24 anecdotes about how and what he learnt from each of his teachers. Here is a brief about his teachers, who are aspects of NATURE.
1. Be tolerant – like the Earth.
2. Be clear and cool – like water.
3. Keep nothing for the morrow – finish everything now – like fire.
4. Always be on the move – progress towards your goal – like air.
5. Be detached – like the sky.
6. Remain in one condition through cycles of happiness and misery – like the Moon.
7. Give out to others – like the Sun radiates.
8. Do not be attached – like the pigeons.
9. Do not be too much bothered about food – like the python.
10. Avoid changes in temperament – do not transgress your limits – like the sea.
11. Do not be enticed by attraction of beauty – like the fire-fly.
12. Gather a little from each place – like the butterfly.
13. Do not go for collection and storage without utilization – like the bees.
14. Do not ignore the pitfalls of sexual attraction – like the elephant.
15. Do not be swept off by any attraction – like the stag for his horns.
16. Do not be entrapped by tasty food – like the fish.
17. Benefit from dejection – like the prostitute who changed her life.
18. Shun worldly goods – like the kuru bird.
19. Be satisfied with what you get while hungry – like a child.
20. Be alone – like a maiden’s single bangle.
21. Do not be attached permanently to a house of your own – like the snake.
22. Cultivate the powers of concentration – like the artisan, who did not notice an Army passing by.
23. Do not be over ambitious – like the spider.
24. Share with others – like the Bhringi bird.
1. पृथ्वी- सहनशीलता व परोपकार की भावना।
2. कबूतर – कबूतर का जोड़ा जाल में फंसे अपने बच्चों को देखकर मोहवश खुद भी जाल में जा फंसता है। शिक्षा लिया कि किसी से भी ज्यादा स्नेह दुःख की वजह होता है।
3. समुद्र- जीवन के उतार-चढ़ाव में सदा प्रसन्न एवं गम्भीर रहें।
4. पतंगा- जिस तरह पतंगा आग की तरफ आकर्षित हो जल जाता है। उसी तरह रूप-रंग के आकर्षण व मोह में न उलझें।
5. हाथी – आसक्ति से बचना।
6. छत्ते से शहद निकालने वाला – कुछ भी एकत्र करके या स्नचित करके न रखें,ऐसा करना हानि का कारण बन सकता है।
7. हिरण – उछल-कूद,संगीत,मौज-मस्ती में न खोएं।
8. मछली – स्वाद के वशीभूत न रहें यानी इंद्रिय संयम।
9. पिंगला वेश्या – पिंगला नाम की वैश्या से सबक लिया कि केवल पैसों की आस में न जीएं। क्योंकि पैसा पाने के लिए वह पुरुष की राह में दुखी हुई व उसे त्यागने पर ही चैन से नींद ली।
10. कुरर पक्षी – वस्तुओं को पास में रखने की सोच छोड़ना। यानी अकिंचन होना।
11. बालक – चिंतामुक्त व प्रसन्न रहना।
12. कुमारी कन्या – अकेला रह काम करना या आगे बढ़ना। धान कूटते हुए कन्या की चूड़ियां आवाज कर रही थी। बाहर मेहमान बैठे होने से उसने चूड़ियां तोड़ दोनों हाथों में बस एक-एक चूड़ी रखी और बिना शोर के धान कूट लिया।
13. शरकृत या तीर बनाने वाला – अभ्यास और वैराग्य से मन को वश में करना।
14. सांप – एकाकी जीवन, एक ही जगह न बसें।
15. मकड़ी – भगवान भी माया जाल रचते हैं और उसे मिटा देते हैं।
16. भृंगी कीड़ा – अच्छी हो या बुरी,जहां जैसी सोच में मन लगाएंगे मन वैसा ही हो जाता है।
17. सूर्य – जिस तरह एक ही होने पर भी अलग-अलग माध्यमों में सूरज अलग-अलग दिखाई देता है। आत्मा भी एक है पर कई रूपों में दिखाई देती है।
18. वायु – अच्छी बुरी जगह पर जाने के बाद वायु का मूल रूप स्वच्छता ही है। उसी तरह अच्छे-बुरों के साथ करने पर भी अपनी अच्छाइयों को कायम रखें।
19. आकाश – हर देश काल स्थिति में लगाव से दूर रहे।
20. जल – पवित्र रहना।
21. अग्नि – हर टेढ़ी-मेढ़े हालातों में ढल जाएं। जैसे अलग-अलग तरह की लकड़ियों के बीच आग एक जैसी लगती नजर आती है।
22. चन्द्रमा – आत्मा लाभ-हानि से परे है। वैसे ही जैसे कला के घटने
-बढ़ने से चंद्रमा की चमक व शीतलता वही रहती है।
23. भौंरा या मधुमक्खी – भौरें से सीखा कि जहां भी सार्थक बात सीखने को मिले उसे न छोड़ें।
24. अजगर – संतोष,जो मिल जाए उसे स्वीकार कर लेना।
भगवान दत्तात्रेय ब्रह्मा,विष्णु एवं महेश का संयुक्त विग्रह हैं। इनकी आराधना त्रिदेव की आराधना मानी जाती है। भगवान दत्तात्रेय ही “परम गुरु” हैं।
Content Courtesy: Vyasa Srimadh Bhaghavatam
Loads of Love,
Oh! What a beautiful and grand year of grand opportunities 2017 was 🙂 . Couldn’t stop Bhaghavan Sri Krishna for the beautiful year. Here are some of the glimpses of my year 2017.
January and February 2017 :
I started the new year, new month with the strong determination “Good times, Good things and Loads of Love and happiness are in store for Me, You , He, She and that person around the corner. Come what may, I am not going to be in sadness whatever life throws to me, With the help of my God Shri Krishna and the angels he sent for me, I am going to be easy on myself, I am going to CELEBRATE MY LIFE and GOOD THINGS ARE IN STORE FOR ME IN 2017 and I am not going to let the disastrous 2016 have its impact on me anymore “.
Yes, of course I did make a filmy determination like Shivgami of Baahubali movie, however time is more interesting. January was year of super fun. It started with my knee ache which i thought was a normal thing because of the exercises in the last week of December 2016 , however after several repeated visits to several orthopedic hospitals got to know i got to know there was a beautiful LIGAMENT TEAR in my Knee. Not an uncommon thing, however thats common for super star athletes or people who drive bikes like crazy and have injuries. I didnt do any of these, however still i had ligament tear in my knee just because of my normal exercises at home. So, from January 1st itself my limp started However, I was determined, I didnt want this ligament tear related pain impact me .
Daily study of Srimadh Bhaghavatam and regular reading of Bible stories and relevant discussions with Martin and Amit helped me endure my pain and not lose my enthusiasm for the year 2017.With all these spiritual food, I went to to office normally and like every year I did get opportunity to explore the beautiful Pune City, While i was busy with medications and related physio-therapies 😉
Tieto Toastmasters Club was the first best thing of my 2017. My tenure as a Vice President Public Relations for this enthusiastic club at office started from Jan 2017. So by now, did i became best speaker or leader. I wont answer that question now, however, i can say i can proudly say I have the association of best people , best orators, best people of Tieto who help themselves and who help everyone in Tieto to improve themselves and help in grooming them as leaders. What a beautiful team. Loads of Love to you to Tieto Toastmasters Club ❤
March , April and May 2017 :
Yes and the magical March of 2017 arrived. I call it Magical month because from this month i got to travel to so many places in the year. It started with the first and most awaited trip of my life, its the trip to GOA. Thanks to my friend Darshika for organizing the trip. All i can say about Goa is “Goa i am coming again and would want to write my book sitting in a relaxing beach under the coconut trees…may be my brain works faster if a coconut falls on my head”.And Yeah, I got my nose piercing done and its a big deal for me, i think i lil bit more beautiful than earlier with it 😉 And then trip to home for the Telugu New Year Ugadi. How can I forget my first Bihari Holi with my bestie Amit’s family and other friends. Definitely dont ever miss a chance of celebrating Holi with Biharis, it is magnificent , royal and a happy Holi with them.
And the April 2017 was Awesome, I call it Awesome because I got to be active part of a Conference of our Transition Leaders across our Company in Malmo, Sweden. Got to explore Sweden and lil bit of Denmark. The happiness of meeting several experts in Transitions and Transformations is unfathomable. That inspiration made me take up different projects in later part of the year. Meanwhile i got trained and certified in Scaled Agile Framework 😀 , I am Certified Scaled Agilist by April 2017.
May is Magnificent, Magical and Memorable month because its my birthday month and this year I got opportunity to celebrate my birthday with my family and in the same week got opportunity to spend my time with my Dumbledore, Fatherly figure Martin , Liisa and my Transitions and Transformation Guru Minna ❤ in Helsinki. Had a very good time attending the PI meetings of my project in Helsinki. Got to meet several learnt people and wonderful colleagues. One of beautiful experience related Scaled Agile Framework related Projects.
June, July and August 2017 :
By June I realised I was sooo used to limping and back pain because of the ligament tear and the related Physio-therapies. The pain in my knee was intolerable and finally i got my ligament surgery done. Trust me ligament surgery is not a easy thing, it impacts for a decent time 😦 . However by the grace of God and the handsome Orthosurgeon of mine i could recover very quickly. However it was quite frustrating time for me as my mobility was little less . And this was the time like always my parents, brothers and my friends were at rescue. I did start writing my first book in this time. God willing will start working on it in 2018. Meanwhile, Got a chance to go for a colony picnic to HariHareshwar in Maharastra. Meanwhile in August as I was feeling little better, got an opportunity to visit the beautiful Bhimashankar jyothirling in Maharastra, the route and the travel to the place in Indian monsoons is an unexplainable experience, the entire place turns into a paradise, immensely beautiful with greenary. Even in the workfront things got more exciting as i got to work in 3 different project of 3 different streams in the same time, it was challenging and interesting 🙂
September, October, November and December 2017 :
Can say, the most hectic and mad months of my year in all the aspects are the last 4 months. Apart from my project works, got to do somany CSR activities of our company through our TORG team. Being member of this team is totally a new experience. Throughout 2017 we did organize different activities but the activities in last 4 months were of different level and which required somuch effort. We successful worked in distribution of Annual gift in the months of October and November. We at TORG had interesting time organizing the sports events, family day and the annual day of our company. Working in these Corporate Social Responsibility and Fun activities is totally a different experience, they teach us leadership skills and several skills related to event management. Thanks to Tieto and our TORG team members for the opportunity.
Srimadh Bhaghavatam and the strength given by Sri Krishna was the driving force behind this beautiful year of mine. Shri Krishna sent his angels in the form of family, various friends, mentors in guiding me.
Special thanks to Martin Kallenbach and Amit Mallick for tolerating my dramas, for guiding me , scolding me whenever required. You both are angels sent by God to transform me. And i aint ashamed in saying multiple times in multiple forums, that i am your diehard fan. May you both coach more and more people. God bless you 🙂
Looking forward eagerly for the year 2018 to take up new assignments 🙂 . Cant stop recollecting the lines of Robert Frost Grandpa in this context :
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep
~ Robert Frost
I wish all of you a happy new year 2018. Stay blessed. Dont stop believing in your dreams. God is with you and is guiding you to achieve your beautiful dreams ❤
Loads of Love,
A motivational speech by Les Brown on WHEN YOU FEEL STUCK IN LIFE
Some Random thoughts on Quality Life :
Way 1: Is it Power, Positions, Packages and constant upgradition..with high ambitions and High risk appetite ?
Way 2: Is it People, hobbies, close time with nature, art, reading, writing, music,farming and gardening, peace?
Should we wait till retirement to choose things in way 2?
Should we never aspire the Way 1 if we are inclined to Way 2.
Should the way 1 people never dream of Way 2.
May be we can blend way 1 and way 2 right this moment itself.
There are people who do so… And they generally belong to Alpha men and Alpha women category…
How do they do it.. May be they have lots of passion for life and huge respect towards their self.
They make effort and ensure they have a Quality life.
So, next time you are trying to add something to the product backlog for the later sprints of your life called ” After retirement “, do think if you can add to the current sprint called ” Present moment of life “.
Loads of Love,
Beautiful message :
Loads of Love,
Image Courtesy Google
|कवि: रामधारी सिंह “दिनकर”||Poet: Ramdhari Singh “Dinkar”||Translation: the maVerick|
|क्षमा, दया, तप, त्याग, मनोबल
सबका लिया सहारा
पर नर व्याघ सुयोधन तुमसे
कहो कहाँ कब हारा?
|Kshama, daya, tap, tyaag, manobal
Sabka liya sahara
Par nar vyagh Suyodhan tumse
Kaho kahan kab haara?
|Mercy, resolve, tact, tolerance
You’ve tried everything and some
But o my king of men
When did Suyodhan succumb?
|क्षमाशील हो ॠपु-सक्षम
तुम हुये विनीत जितना ही
दुष्ट कौरवों ने तुमको
कायर समझा उतना ही
|Kshamasheel ho rrpu-saksham
Tum huye vineet jitna hi
Dusht Kauravon ne tumko
Kaayar samjha utna hi
|The more forgiving you were
In your humane compassion
The more these rouge Kauravas
Pegged you as cowardly ashen
|अत्याचार सहन करने का
कुफल यही होता है
पौरुष का आतंक मनुज
कोमल होकर खोता है
|Atyachar sahan karne ka
Kufal yahi hota hai
Paurush ka aatank manuj
Komal hokar khota hai
|This is the consequence
Of tolerating atrocities
The awe of machismo is lost
When one’s gentle n kindly
|क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को
जिसके पास गरल है
उसका क्या जो दंतहीन
विषरहित विनीत सरल है
|Kshama shobhti us bhujang ko
Jiske paas garal hai
Uska kya jo dantheen
Vishrahit vineet saral hai
|Forgiveness is becoming of
The serpent that’s got venom
None cares for the toothless,
Poisonless, kind, gentle one
|तीन दिवस तक पंथ मांगते
रघुपति सिंधु किनारे
बैठे पढते रहे छन्द
अनुनय के प्यारे प्यारे
|Teen divas tak panth mangte
Raghupati sindhu kinare
Baithey padhtey rahey chhand
Anunay ke pyaare pyaare
|For three days Lord Raam kept
Asking the ocean for a passage
Sitting there he petitioned
Using the sweetest words to engage
|उत्तर में जब एक नाद भी
उठा नही सागर से
उठी अधीर धधक पौरुष की
आग राम के शर से
|Uttar mein jab ek naad bhi
Utha nahi saagar se
Uthi adheer dhadhak paurush ki
Aag raam ke shar se
|When in response there was
Not a whisper from the sea
A raging fire of endeavor
Rose from Raam’s body
|सिंधु देह धर त्राहि-त्राहि
करता आ गिरा शरण में
चरण पूज दासता गृहण की
बंधा मूढ़ बन्धन में
|Sindhu deh dhar trahi-trahi
Karta aa gira sharan mein
Charan pooj daasta grrhan ki
Bandha moodh bandhan mein
|The ocean took human-form
‘N supplicated to Raam
Touched his feet, was subservient
A slave he had become
|सच पूछो तो शर में ही
बसती है दीप्ति विनय की
संधिवचन सम्पूज्य उसीका
जिसमे शक्ति विजय की
|Sach poochho to shar mein hi
Basti hai deepti vinay ki
Sandhivachan sampoojya usika
Jisme shakti vijay ki
|Truth be told, it’s in the quiver
That lies the gleam of modesty
Only his peace-talk is reputable
Who is capable of victory
|सहनशीलता, क्षमा, दया को
तभी पूजता जग है
बल का दर्प चमकता उसके
पीछे जब जगमग है
|Sahansheelta, kshama, daya ko
Tabhi poojta jag hai
Bal ka darp chamakta uskey
Peechhey jab jagmag hai
|Tolerance, forgiveness and clemency
Are respected by the world
Only when the glow of strength
From behind them is unfurled
Content courtesy : There is this beautiful blog , please visit this blog and read other posts too http://poems2remember.blogspot.in/2007/01/shakti-aur-kshama-strength-and-mercy.html